From: Chris Hobson via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 20:07
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chris Hobson<mailto:ch...@hobsonbuildsco.com>
Subject: Stus-List 1980 Water Systems Questions

Recently filled up the V birth water tank and discovered a slow leak. PO left
it empty and now I know why. This eventually drained everything into my bilge,
as the tank is now empty and the bilge is full. So that needs to be fixed. Has
anyone repaired a plastic water tank before, or do you typically replace them?
it looks like the leak comes from one of the fittings fastened to the tank.

Second question which I'm sure most of you could answer, does the sink in the
head generally drain into the holding tank or go overboard? from what I can see
the sink drains directly into a seacock fastened to the hull.

Chris Hobson
s/v "Going"
1980 C&C 30 MKI

Sent from my iPhone.