thanks, Andy. My friend the internet tells me these are good boats. I
looked at a Hunter last week and my friend tells me to watch out for those.
:)

Thanks, Fred - I think you'll be right, my long term fantasy is to buy a
worthy cruiser but I need to learn to sail first. I'll be restricted to
Seneca Lake for the first few years which I think will be a great place to
learn. Thanks very much for your replies.

Best,

Lisle