From: Lisle Kingery, PhD via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Lisle Kingery, PhD <lisle.king...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 3:30 pm
Subject: Stus-List considering C&C 25

thanks, Andy. My friend the internet tells me these are good boats. I looked at
a Hunter last week and my friend tells me to watch out for those. :)

Thanks, Fred - I think you'll be right, my long term fantasy is to buy a worthy
cruiser but I need to learn to sail first. I'll be restricted to Seneca Lake
for the first few years which I think will be a great place to learn. Thanks
very much for your replies.

Best,

Lisle