Our 25MKII (1981) bought in February, transported from WI, has been
fantastic.  The decks are good, chain plates dry, and every point I rebed
was dry.  The OMC saildrive will push us over 7kts and surprised me with
how quiet relative to the diesels I've heard.  I bought a spare OMC
Saildrive just in case or when it needs an overhaul, it will be a day
swapping out the motor.  The wineglass stern has a design aesthetic that
will never have an outboard hanging off of it, for as long as we own it.
Source your parts now so when needed, you will be ready.  I will share my
sources when needed.

Our rigger will install a Schaefer roller furler this weekend for all line
controls to run to the cockpit.  If you buy her and need precise
dimensions, you can write to me.

The head is semi enclosed between the v berth and cabin.  One of my tasks
is to find fabric and YKK zippers to provide privacy between the head and
cabin/cockpit.

Bill Dakin
S/V Tapestry
25MKII