From: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Date: 29 August 2017 at 17:39
Subject: Fwd: Stus-List 37+ heat
To: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>

Hi Josh,

A/C ducts would have to be significantly larger in dia than the heater
ducts need to be due to the smaller temperature differential for A/C so I
don't know if this will help you much.  The output for my Espar is only
about 3" in dia at the heater and quickly steps down in size as it branches
off at the different outlets.

I have photos of some of the duct runs.  Scroll down:

Espar in lazarette on starboard side starts with one large duct (no photo)
and runs to compartment under aft berth aft of fuel tank where it forks
twice: https://goo.gl/photos/Dp5q9gvBPvrkvE2G9 (aft is to the left in the
photo)

same place, aft is up in this photo: https://goo.gl/photos/c3MrqpeAFWpusPbd7

with one branch (not show) going to port up through the lockers to port and
through the wall at shoulder height into the shower stall (no photo, sorry)

and the other branch to an outlet in the forward face of the aft berth (no
photo, sorry)

The starboard branch then runs outboard of ice box, stove, and water
heater: https://goo.gl/photos/kuKi3gEtLjiJ5U2aA

to locker behind cushion in starboard settee where it divides again:
https://goo.gl/photos/3vjBewqxafJJoyYAA

with one branch to an outlet under the settee https://goo.gl/photos/
qemEpLxfYM9YUxXS6

and the other continuing forward under starboard settee:
https://goo.gl/photos/s2Ed7iYxK1bZrBqN6

under starboard settee: https://goo.gl/photos/7U7Ust2FgYpKZcno8

to forward cabin outlet.

Ken H.