From: Violeta M Ivanova via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/30/17  14:46  (GMT-07:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Violeta M Ivanova <vmivan...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List considering 1981 C&C 25

Are we allowed to like boats other than C&Cs on this list? :)

The Star is a blast.

Violeta

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
I love a Lightning or a Thistle, but can't take the pain any more.Maybe a
Flying Scot.  They have that nice wheelchair ramp to help get up on the boat.
And they're all the same; only one builder.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL