maps.apple.com/?ll=46.134699,-82.624448&q=46.134699,-82.624448

Don
Don HarbenViking 34Lifewww.ncyc.ca

|   |    |

|   |
NCYC

Visit the post for more.
  |   |

On Sunday, September 3, 2017, 4:46 PM, Kevin Paxton via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Doing an overnight at broad creek off the magothy tonight with the whole
family. First time for us. Should be exciting!

KevinC&C 34Cornfield creek, Pasadena, MD
On Sun, Sep 3, 2017, 2:57 PM Eric Frank via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>