I once enquired about a slip there (One 15) and almost fell over when they told
me the price.  Is a nice view though.   I'm in Three Mile Harbor about an
hour's sail from Greenport but must confess I'm now on a Hunter 37.5.  May stop
by to say hello as long as I am not torpedoed.  Jerry

Sent from my iPhone