Here's a good site to visualize the path of the storm:

http://www.weathernerds.org/models/hwrf01.html

The HWRF model is highly regarded.  Shows pressure and wind data in upper
right of image.

You can scroll through the model runs one at a time by clicking the "Next
Fcst Hour" link above the right corner of the image.

If you want to fast forward, click "Forecast Hour" on the left, select an
hour then press your "Return" key.

Latest run shows a moderate turn back to the east from the last run.

For more info, go to Mike's Weather Page at:
http://www.spaghettimodels.com/ or
https://www.sfwmd.gov/weather-radar/hurricane-model-plots.

Dennis C.