Touche' has one of the Perkos on the engine cooling.  However, the strainer
on the air conditioner is a Groco.  Like this:

https://www.groco.net/products/raw-water-strainers/basket-strainer/arg-series

Except it has a bronze cap.  I'm tempted to replace the Perko with a
Groco.  I don't like the plastic cap, however.  If you had a spare cap at
least you could screw a new one in and keep your engine running.

That flip down fastener on the Perko isn't easy to inspect.  One side is
usually up against a bulkhead.

Dennis C.