From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> on behalf
of T power via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 6:06 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: T power
Subject: Stus-List Cradle measurments

Hello,

I have a C&C 30 that will require a cradle in a couple of weeks. I have made
the base and the keel rest. I'm struggling with the length of the stands and
wondering if I could get some insight.

My cradle is 14' long by 77" wide, I have a 10" wide "C" channel keel bed that
is 62 1/2" long. The keel bed is 69" from the front of the cradle and 37" from
the rear of the cradle. I would like to put 8 stands plus a bow roller.

Here is what I'm thinking for the stands:

front two will be 1' 8" from center line
Front aft two will be 2'7" from center line, in line with the front of the keel
plate
Rear two will be 3'2" from center line, in line with the rear of the keel plate
Last two will be 2'4" from center line.

I would appreciate any help, this will be a first for me having my boat craned
onto a cradle and I'm queasy just thinking about it.

Cheers

Tom Power
Invictus
C&C 30 MK1 (Hull 501)