If I ever install a water heater on Touche', it will be an Isotemp SPA
model.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Sep 18, 2017 11:28 AM, "Glenn Gambel via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I am contemplating replacing my 6 gallon Raritan hot water heater with heat
exchanger with an Atwood/Whale 6 gallon hot water heater with heat
exchanger.  I could get a new Raritan for in the neighborhood of 800
dollars or a new Atwood for around 300 dollars.  Wonder what other's
experience in this area may be???  Would appreciate any feedback.

Glenn Gambel
Wind N Spirits, 1981 C&C 36

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: