My understanding is that Yamaha intends to supply boat builders and it's own internal needs. Sounds as if they are out of the retail aftermarket.

Bill Bina

On 9/20/2017 1:54 PM, Jim Reinardy via CnC-List wrote:
There was a note in our local paper in June that Kracor had been sold to Yamaha Marine.   I wonder if the new owners are taking a different approach to end user sales.  That would be unfortunate.

http://jsonl.in/2sM2I2R

Jim Reinardy
C&C 30-2 “Firewater”
Milwaukee, WI