From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: September 22, 2017 10:15 AM
To: C&C List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley<mailto:muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List question about a C&C 30 mkii keel

C&C smile.  This is common where the lead keel meets the fiberglass keel stub.
First order of business is to torque/check of the keel bolts.  This is done on
the hard.  Then check for water ingress in the water.  From the pictures it
looks like someone else already did some fill work.

Worst case scenario you'll have to drop the keel and re-bed.

Second to worst case is that you'll use some type of epoxy and filler and
fiberglass to patch a bandaid around the crack.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD