When I owned a Catalina 27, the email list for that boat talked
a lot about the “Catalina smile”.  It’s not unique to C&C.
Jim ReinardyC&C 30-2 “Firewater”Milwaukee

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 7:08 AM -0500, "Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I don’t know the model, but the “C&C smile” is commonplace.  They
did not do a great job mating the keel and fiberglass at the joint.

Anyone know this particular model?