Currently replacing fuel filters and doing general maintenance on a neglected
engine. Replacing the zincs, tightening nuts, replacing hoses. And after
switching out the zinc and tightening the nut I wondered if it should be
putting a liquid gasket, blue lock tight or anti seize on there. What are the
must-haves for protecting an engine when taking things apart and putting them
back together?

Chris Hobson
S/V Going
1980 C&C MKI