Christian, I have had success putting a thin ring of B tape around the bolt and
I never tighten the bolt, I only turn the nut from below and hold the bolt from
turning. 2 person job but that’s what it takes. There is usually lots of tape
below the rail. When you turn the bolt it breaks the seal every time. Good
luck,
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!