Yep.  Just place the tip of the bottle in the rail/deck interface, squeeze
very gently and go.  Watch it get sucked into the crack.  Again, don't
squeeze too hard or it will flow out on the deck.  You'll get the technique
down in under a minute.

First time, put 5-6 applications about 30-60 minutes apart.  Next year you
might only do 2-3 applications.

I'm down to 1 per year or every other year.

It's an aqueous acrylic polymer dispersion.  I'm guessing it's a close
cousin to the polymers one finds in some grouts and sealants.  Once it
dries, it's probably stays flexible.  Hence it's good application for toe
rails.

When I looked up the MSDS, I see it's a product of a company called New
Pig.  We used to buy a lot of their stuff for spill containment/clean up
when I was a regulatory manager.  Good company.  They sell oil absorbent
pads and "elephant tampons".

https://www.newpig.com/pig-blue-absorbent-sock/p/4048

Probably too much info for the list but I thought it was interesting.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA