Edson elkhide spreader boots are available at West Marine for about $70 per
pair, which is about twice the price of the Taylor Made nylon boots. The boots
on my lower spreaders (where there is contact with the headsail) are elk hide.
The boots on the uppers (which are above the leach of the 135) are nylon.

The elk hide boots last forever – or so it seems. The Nylon ones are much more
durable than the rubber boots you see most commonly.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!