I've read Donald Sebastian's earlier thread and hope it's OK to start a
new, but related, one.

I'm looking at a 1983 C&C 37-P K/CB.
(The "P" stands for Project Boat).

One of the issues is that the centerboard pennant is likely unattached.
When the boat was hauled ~5 months ago, the centerboard descended partially
(I'm told). This makes me think the pin is in place and that barnacles
prevented a full extension.

1) Is the centerboard fiberglass? Is it heavy?
2) If pin replacement is needed is that a big job?
3) How are the centerboard and trunk kept clean? Floss?  :-)

Thanks in advance.
--Bob M

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!