I used Soy Strip on my 27. Multiple applications for multiple layers
(10-plus)  of anti-foul. Messy!! But I could not fathom sanding that all
off! There was still quite a bit of sanding after and then barrier coat.
That, along with all new through hulls, fix about a dozen blisters, pull
shaft, new cutlass bearing, new drippless stuffing box, small rudder
repair, took 1-month of evenings and weekends ... with lots of help from
family and a couple friends. I killed two shop vacs in the process
(connected to the orbital sander). Used heppa filters on them.

I did all this in May. If it had been a wet one, would have taken much
longer.

Lucky if you can do the soda blasting ... the marinas around here
(Victoria), AFAIK, don't allow it.

One nice thing is if you do it yourself ... you know It's done right.