Joe:

I have an AIT2000 and Raymarine C80 MFD. The AIS out goes to the C80 NMEA
0183 in and the AIS in goes to the C80 out.  Since I have a separate GPS,
that connects to my VHF for the DSC connection.  I use a separate VHF
antenna for the AIS, and it can be used as a VHF antenna in case I ever
lose my mast.   I had difficulty connecting the AIS to my laptop (something
to do with the software I'm using), so I connected my GPS to the laptop as
well as to the VHF/DSC connections.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

--
Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!