Back when I owned my 30mkI (hard to believe it’s over a dozen years ago…), I
replaced the whole traveller with Ronstan.  It worked well.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

> On Nov 1, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Tortuga via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have a Nicro-Fico X-Track traveller on my 1979 30 mk1. The adjustable track
> stops are now virtually non-adjustable, because the spring-pin mechanism has
> corroded. I have tried to order replacements from RigRite on a number of
> occasions. They always seem to be back-ordered. I'm now wondering if that is
> a euphemism.
>
> Has anyone tried using Ronstan Series 22 parts with this traveller?
>
> Thanks
>
> Derek Kennedy
> 1979 C&C 30 mk1- Tortuga
> Ballantyne's Cove, NS

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!