I would consider replacing the whole thing with Garhauer. I am happy with a
boat full of that stuff.

Gary

30-1

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:25 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Nicro-Fico 599-600 traveller parts

Back when I owned my 30mkI (hard to believe it’s over a dozen years ago…), I
replaced the whole traveller with Ronstan.  It worked well.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Nov 1, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Tortuga via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I have a Nicro-Fico X-Track traveller on my 1979 30 mk1. The adjustable track
stops are now virtually non-adjustable, because the spring-pin mechanism has
corroded. I have tried to order replacements from RigRite on a number of
occasions. They always seem to be back-ordered. I'm now wondering if that is a
euphemism.

Has anyone tried using Ronstan Series 22 parts with this traveller?

Thanks

Derek Kennedy

1979 C&C 30 mk1- Tortuga

Ballantyne's Cove, NS

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!