trident 101 and 102 is what Peggie Hall recommends and what I used.  Although I did use 148 for the vents

Danny

On 11/6/2017 1:59 PM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List wrote:
This winter I am going to replace the sanitation hose and Y valves in both heads.

Amazon has a 50 foot roll of 140 series Trident hose for $150.  Any reason this is the wrong hose?  Anyone in Annapolis want to split a roll?  (Beats 10/foot at the local stores)

Looking for recommendations on a Y valve.  The bosworth seems like a good option.  Anyone use them?

--
Joel
301 541 8551