From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:56 AM
To: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sanitation hose and Y valves

I used the 101/102 on my boat.  Although it can be a struggle there are some
things that mike it a bit easier to deal with.  the heat gun will help it bend
a bit tighter and also help it slide over the fittings.  heat the ends and use
the liquid soap and it will slide on fittings pretty easily.  I think the
toughest scenario is a tight bend onto a fitting.  I think it is good to have a
good 6 to 8 inches of a straight run into a fitting.

beyond that it is pretty straight forward.  you need to be forceful routing it
and try not to bend it through any openings too tight.   you'll probably feel
that you've had a bit of a workout in the end!  LOL  I know I did!

I researched and researched hoses and the consensus was trident 101/102 for
sanitation hose.  I imagine every hose will have pros and cons.  to me, the
deciding factors were recommendations from Peggie Hall and Mainesail.

Danny.