Another nice feature with the Jabsco Y-valve is the adjustable outlets.  I have
a photo on my blog showing the inlet coming up from below with one Y-outlet
going straight up to the deck for pump outs and the other Y-outlet coming out
horizontally with a short hose into the macerator.

photo link:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SFuNLCKh0gQ/Vh7Nk_ScSuI/AAAAAAAAIDo/Mindrc5vWM0/s1600/IMG_4634.JPG

Link to blog post:
http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/HeadPlumbingWork