It was an emailed notice.  I forwarded it and on my email it came in properly.
Perhaps not on others.

Below I have copied the text from the ad and pasted.  I have not included the
picture of the busted up remnants of Third Wave under the excavator bucket.
That is simply too depressing.  We raced boat for boat against Third Wave on
the C&C115 Koobalibra.  Same handicap.

Mike

USED PARTS SALE
Saturday, DECEMBER 9th, 2018 - 1000 to 1400

Boat Recycling

Shining Waters Marine has entered a new area of he marine business BOAT
RECYCLING. Over the past summer we have acquired 3 vessels that were no longer
seaworthy and we have dismantled them. We are now offering a 1 DAY SALE of all
the bits and pieces from these boats. Saturday December 9th between 10 and 2 at
Shining Waters Marine, 148 Nautical Way, Tantallon. All items will be sold "as
is where is" condition, with no returns or warranty available. There will be NO
Holds and NO Layaway, 1st come 1st serve. This will also be a CASH or Debit
Only Event. All items must be removed immediately unless specialized
transportation is required (ie. a mast). The boats being parted out are C&C37R,
Kadey-Krogan 38 and Grampion 30. There will be other surplus stock items
available too.

Here is a short list of items available.
1. Complete Raymarine Nav Package
2. Anchors ad Rode
3. Sails
4. Heads
5. Water / Macerator Pumps
6. Winches and accessories
7. Sheets and Lines
8. Cushions
9. Electrical Components
10. Steering Equipment
11. Blocks and Clutches
12. Safety Equipment
13. Trailer Parts
14. Diesel Engines (Perkins 4108, Universal M35, Yanmar 1GM)
15. Masts and Rigging
16. Spinnaker Pole / Reaching Struts
17. Teak Wood Pieces
18. Propellers