From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Neil
Gallagher via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 22:05
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Neil Gallagher <njgallag...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List new haylards

Jim,

I bought the boat eight years ago, came with that boom.  I don't know if it's
the original,  it may not be as I think it's a little longer than some other
35-1's.  My understanding is the early boats had roller reefing with round
booms, but I don't know if the factory changed in later years to the flat sided
boom with slab reefing.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY