From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Sent: Thu, Dec 21, 2017 6:23 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Holiday wishes

And the same from up here on “da frozen tundra”…   :^)

Best wishes for a great holiday season, and an even better 2018 sailing season.

And a special thanks to our benefactor Stu, who has kept this list going for
all these years; remember him in your gift-giving this season.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Dec 21, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote: