 Subject: Re: Stus-List Holiday wishes
 To: "1 CnC List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Cc: "Jim Watts" <paradigmat...@gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017, 9:07 PM

 Our
 hummingbirds are chilly, but no snow. Merry Christmas to
 y'all.

 Jim Watts
 Paradigm Shift
 C&C 35 Mk
 III
 Victoria, BC

 On 21
 December 2017 at 16:01, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 wrote:
 Thanks Dennis!  Right back at you!
 I'm rather envious of you
 currently!
 Happy holidays guys!  Thanks
 for another year of great advice!
 All the
 best! Danny

 Sent from my T-Mobile
 4G LTE Device
 -------- Original
 message --------From: "Dennis C. via
 CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Date: 12/21/17  5:28 PM  (GMT-05:00)
 To: CnClist <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
 Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
 Subject: Stus-List Holiday wishes
 From down here on
 "de bayou" we wish all a safe and happy holiday
 season.
 Joyeaux
 Noel!
 Let it
 sneaux!

 Dennis C.touche' 35-1
 #83Mandeville, LA

 Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your
 contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
 appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
 to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/
 stumurray

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----