That's awesome!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: svpegasus38 via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/27/17  4:30 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: svpegasus38 <svpegasu...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List West Marine is So Funny
Gotta love some people's/companies intelligence. Lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Rebecca Leah Lf39
-------- Original message --------From: Randy Stafford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/27/17  09:58  (GMT-08:00) To: cnc-list
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Randy Stafford <randal.staff...@icloud.com>
Subject: Stus-List West Marine is So Funny
To take advantage of West Marine’s 50% off sale on yacht braid, I asked for a
new set of spinnaker sheets for Christmas.  Gave my family the exact specs,
links to the web page, etc.  Here it is verbatim from an email on 11/24/17:
I would like to get some new spinnaker sheets for Grenadine.
West Marine is having a 50% off sale on yacht braid through Monday:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/new-england-ropes--solid-color-sta-set-polyester-yacht-braid--P002_071_001_004
Here are the specifications of what I would like:* 60 feet of 3/8”, solid
green* 60 feet of 3/8”, solid red
At the sale price of $0.79 per foot, that’s $47 per sheet.
You can order online from West Marine’s website, and ship for free to the local
West Marine store for pickup.
So, I open the gift on Christmas morning, and my daughters have to explain to
me that West Marine sent all 60 feet of the green line, but only 14 feet of the
red line.  They’ll ship the remaining 46 feet of the red line separately,
according to their shipping statement :)  Lol.
Happy New Year,Randy StaffordS/V GrenadineC&C 30-1 #7Ken Caryl, CO