Thanks Dave

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 at 8:35 AM, Dave S<syerd...@gmail.com> wrote:   FWIW
Doug, and for summer  cruising a 33-2  in Lake Ontario, I’ve found that my 10kg
BRUCE with 50’ Of chain is more than adequate, and is probably as much weight
as I’d like in the bow anyway.  (Also, as much as I’d like to retrieve without
a windlass)My dad (experienced ocean sailor and Great Lakes) told me that the
we’d rarely extend the chain at anchor and he was right.   Had experimented
with a larger anchor and it did not stow as neatly, which, overall was more of
an issue in practice.  So, my $.02 - you are probably more than fine with the
smaller, easier to stow option.Dave

Sent from my iPhone