From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:24 AM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Nexus Race > Nexus Instruments ?

Last one I got I bought off eBay.  There are no commercial sources for the
Nexus Classic multicontrols.

The 43 mm transducers are readily available.

Garmin sells some upgrades (GNX 20) but you need to really check compatibility.

http://www.nexusmarine.se/support/historic-products/repairable-products/

By the time you buy a couple of new displays, you've spent as much as a new
system.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/598224#box

The above doesn't include a server and may not be backwards compatible.

Might as well just go all new:  https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/602308

Be advised the new comes with 52 mm transducers.  The classic system uses 43 mm
transducers.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 8:06 AM, Nauset Beach via CnC-List