"Anybody wanna venture what the typical torque limits are on a 3/4 drive
extension?"

I don't know that for sure but the micrometer adjustable torque wrench I
borrow from the Heavy Equipment Mechanics is 3/4" drive and it goes a lot
higher than 600lbs. torque.

Ken H.

On Monday, 15 January 2018, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
> I thought about that too Bill, but a 3/4 output drive is going to be
limited to the given socket and quality there of.  That's why I assume the
input is always smaller than the output (1/2 to 3/4) or (3/4 to 1).
> Anybody wanna venture what the typical torque limits are on a 3/4 drive
extension?  It will probably be dependent on hardness, impact or not.

cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

>> Could it be that manufacturer of multiplier fears that the extension
will not be of sufficient quality/strength to transfer the torque developed
by multiplier?
>> Bill Walker
>>

>> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

>> Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each
and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list -
use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray