Ok so now I'm confused and concerned.  Neil Schiller got me thinking about
the science and standardization of the torque specs.  Wet, dry, tension,
yield strength... So I did some investigating.  I expected that the specs
on the c&c photo album would loosely correlate to those in a standard
engineering document.  Boy was I wrong!

I don't know where the torque specs on the c&c photo album came from.  It
looks like the values for my largest 2 bolts consevatively correlate with
the wet/lubricated specs from a general online chart.  The rest of the
smaller bolts are progressively less conservative.  In fact the rating on
the photo album page is almost twice that of the online chart!  Wet or dry,
80 vs 45 - Quite concerning.

Thoughts?

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/torquebolts/torquebolts.htm

https://www.fastenal.com/content/feds/pdf/Torque%20of%
20Stainless%20Steel,%20Non%20ferrous%20Torque.pdf

Josh