Collin,

If you haven't seen it check out Paul's write up on his own mast step
rebuild.  As for epoxy coated hardwood I suggest G10 instead.  Or at least
a some other  1/2 inch FRP board similar to what Paul used.
http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/MastStep

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Jan 18, 2018 10:50 PM, "Collin Ferguson via CnC-List" <