As best I can remember, that was my experience the first time I retourqued
mine.  But that was a number of years ago.  At that point it had likely
been many years since anyone had checked the torque on the keel bolts.
They seem to hold their torque better as I check them every few years.  I
should probably check them every year.

I'll put that on my list.

Ken H.