I love Flair-It!  Not sure they work on copper...

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Jan 26, 2018 4:50 PM, "Paul E via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Another choice for connectors are Flair-It connectors.   They are
inexpensive, require no special tools, and easy to work with.    I
purchased these connectors at an Ace Hardware store.

Take a look the write up on replacing the plumbing on my LF38.

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/search/label/PressurizedWater

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall