I couldn't help but chuckle that Jeanneau owners are claiming to have
invented / named this knot.  It's just the halyard hitch with a different
finish. So perhaps it should be called halyard hitch, Jeanneau variant?

I use the standard halyard hitch which ends with the tail up:
https://www.netknots.com/rope_knots/halyard-hitch

I think it looks neater, and there hasn't been any issue with the tail
jamming in the sheave. And my sails are cut such that they don't require
pulling the line that far into the sheave anyway. The Jeanneau variant
looks worth trying too though. The standard halyard hitch is possible to
get apart with some pliers and sometimes a marlinspike is helpful.

Halyard hitch, Jeanneau variant kind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzJj6lYtj8

-Patrick