I know we are probably all done with this subject, but Joe's post caused me to
pull out my policy.  I believe that if you have a policy that is an "inland
marine" or "marine" standard form policy it will include salvage in addition to
property damage and liability, but everyone should check.  Coverage for fuel
spillage is also in these policy forms.
I sail Great Lakes..Fremont Insurance Company, a Michigan company.
Premium $386
44000 agreed hull value including rig
500000 liability
50000 salvage
80000 fuel spill/recovery
5000 med pay
25000 uninsured boater insurance
etc..
Solid company from my research
Bill Walker
1981 CnC 36
Pentwater, Mi.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List