This summer I discovered varnish in a spray can.  I decided to try it on my
grab rails. Two interesting differences from traditional varnish:

- Subsequent coats can be applied without sanding if done within an hour or
so.  You don't wait for it to dry completely.
- No brush marks

Has anyone else had experience with it? I thought it worked pretty well in
my test, and certainly liked the ability to get many coats done in a short
day. I look forward to seeing how it holds up over time.  It seems there
must be some downside to this!

Bill
Starfire
C&C 37