From: John Christopher via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:57
To: Joel Aronson
Cc: John Christopher ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Restarting Thread - Insurance: SHAME on Boat U.S./Geico!

Hi,

Have been monitoring this thread from the Canadian north.

A pattern to consider in relation to depreciation is, considering the
hurricanes, storms, frequency, numbers, and perhaps where people store their
boats for the winter (mainland or other).

It comes to mind the insurers are also mitigating  their risk for the future.
As a result they have devised a method that supports paying out far less than
they do today due to the increased frequency of disasters.

I don’t mean to stir the pot here, just an observation.

/J