Doug & Damian
        I have been thinking in similar lines of the Honda 2000i or so. What I
have been playing with is a design for my C&C 35 MkI where the generator would
sit below the Starboard cockpit hatch just behind where others have put a
refrigeration system for the ice box.
                1. Running the necessary cables for plug in to power the
batteries
                2. Setup an overboard on the transom for the exhaust with
potential additional silencing
                3. install light weight sound silencing material on the
underside of the cockpit and main cabin bulkhead.
        Since I still have my atomic four I am also considering putting in a
fuel pump off the main gas tank.

        When I get this done I will send picks and diagrams.

        Also Damian hope you are enjoying it up there, I grew up on the north
east side of the Island.

Rod Meryweather
35 Mk-I Hull - 136
Vi Et Concilio