Hi Josh,

That certainly explains a lot, especially with the added complication of the
large wheel.  I can certainly see how having a big wheel would require you to
cross the seats, and make higher head room a priority.

Our boat also came with a large wheel, but the prior owner was kind enough to
give us the original standard wheel as well.  My wife has made it abundantly
clear that she doesn’t want the big wheel on the boat, especially since we use
the boat for cruising (coastal for now) with a lot of it on autopilot.  So, a
higher bimini won’t be a priority for us.

I know some folks here are interested in our larger wheel, so I will post about
it’s availability next.

Kindest Regards,

Bruce C. Whitmore

1994 C&C 37/40+, “Astralis”