No.  But my boat is only in the water (fresh water at that) for seven months at
a time.

However one calm day last summer I eased her into a shallow cove so I could
clean her bottom while standing on the lake bottom.  I realized too late I was
in an area of grasses / algae / vegetation.  When I went to motor back to the
marina, the prop was fouled and wouldn’t open all the way.  Once I was finally
back in my slip after a very inefficient half hour of motoring, I dove the boat
to unfoul the prop.  No fishing line or anything involved, just a bunch of
vegetation wrapped around it and stuck in the gears.

I have a Gori folding prop (geared).  I grease the gear teeth with marine
grease every launch.

Cheers,
Randy
S/V Grenadine