I 2nd the Gori 2 blade geared folding prop:

Lowest drag of ANY prop by experiments reported in Yachting a few years ago.

Detailed recommendation of pitch and diameter after boat owner supplied info on
engine, trains ratio and boat displacement.

Cost was comparable to other props with experimentally measured higher drag,
even if only marginally higher.

Geoff at AB Marine very knowledgeable and helpful in prop selection--he is a
New Zealander so don't say he has an English or Australian accent!

Issues in reverse same as other geared, folding props.

Enough forward force to drive my boat at hull speed.

I service it at yearly haul-outs (inspect, clean, lubricate) and, like the
Energizer bunny, it keeps on going and going, etc.

No connection with company but a very satisfied customer.

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb

Sent from my iPad