From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 24, 2018 6:49 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 37+ and XL and 37R Factory Invoices and Pricing
(1988 & 1989)

Hi Mark,

I have Build Files for around 40 of the C&C 37/40's.  South Shore Yachts
threatened to dispose of them some time ago if no one wanted them so I bought
from him what he could find so that wouldn't happen.

I tried attaching three photos of your Build File but the are too big so I'm
sending them to you as Google Drive links.  I don't have time to scan these
documents right now, I'm off to work at the theatre now, but I can scan a few
for you later,

Have fun with them.

Ken H.