Hello all, last summer I was looking seriously at a 30mk ii but it didn’t
work out and I benefitted enormously with talking to a few owners on the
list.

I’m now looking at a 29 mk ii and was wondering if anyone who has
experience with this model would have a few minutes to chat by phone about
their experience with the boat? If so let me know back channel at
lisle.king...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Lisle