Lisle, I previously owned a 29-2; it is a great sailing boat; it is a bit
tender; probably a lot more tender than the 30; it will not be as roomy as the
30, but that will be a matter of preference for you to decide; I had mine for
about 5-6 years and loved it, but eventually decided to look for a bit more
room , so I went to a 33-2 and now have a 37;
either way, they are great boats...you can't go wrong design wise..but do have
the boat thoroughly checked out (surveyed); sometimes there are maintenance or
other issues which are not readily discernible;

Keep us advised of your progress and your eventual decision,

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River; (still flooding)

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255